Which of the following are NOT true about .NET Framework?
1. It provides a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
2. It provides a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
3. It provides a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
4. It provides different programming models for Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
5. It provides an event driven programming model for building Windows Device Drivers.
What will be the output of the C#.NET code snippet given below?
for (val = -5; val 0)
else if (val < 0)
Which of the following statements are correct about functions and subroutines used in C#.NET?
1. A function cannot be called from a subroutine.
2. The ref keyword causes arguments to be passed by reference.
3. While using ref keyword any changes made to the parameter in the method will be reflected in that variable when control passes back to the calling method.
4. A subroutine cannot be called from a function.
5. Functions and subroutines can be called recursively.
Which of the following CANNOT occur multiple number of times in a program?
Which of the following is the correct way to create an object of the class Sample?
1. Sample s = new Sample();
2. Sample s;
3. Sample s; s = new Sample();
4. s = new Sample();
Which of the following statements are correct?
1. Data members ofa class are by default public.
2. Data members of a class are by default private.
3. Member functions of a class are by default public.
4. A private function of a class can access a public function within the same class.
5. Member function of a class are by default private.
Which of the following statements is correct about the C#.NET code snippet given below?
public int index;
public int arr = new int;
public void fun(int i, int val)
arr[i] = val;
static void Main(string args)
Sample s = new Sample();
s.index = 20;
There is no private or protected inheritance in C#.NET.
If a base class contains a member function func(), and a derived class does not contain a function with this name, an object of the derived class cannot access func().
If s1 and s2 are references to two strings, then which of the following is the correct way to compare the two references?
Creating empty structures is allowed in C#.NET.
Which of the following statements is incorrect about delegate?
Which of the following statements is incorrect about a delegate?
With which of the following can the ref keyword be used?
1. Static data
2. Instance data
3. Static function/subroutine
4. Instance function/subroutine
The [Serializable()] attribute gets inspected at
Which of the following statements are correct about Attributes in C#.NET?
1. On compiling a C#.NET program the attibutes applied are recorded in the metadata of the assembly.
2. On compilation all the attribute's tags are deleted from the program.
3. It is not possible to create custom attributes..
4. The attributes applied can be read from an assembly using Reflection class.
5. An attribute can have parameters.
Which of the following is absolutely neccessary to use a class Point present in namespace Graph stored in library?
Which of the following statements is correct?